Content is still the king in 2017.
With more than 300 million blogs and over a billion active websites on the internet, blogging has become a serious component of running a successful business or brand.
Do you wish to have a slice of the turkey before it’s gone completely?
Whether you are a small business owner just learning nuts and bolts of blogging magic or already a blogging guru, you need to keep abreast of the most important blogging trends and practices if you want to convert your blog into a thriving business.
So, here we are with our Awesome Blogging for Profit course which will show you
- How to get Started with Blogging Step by step
- Best strategies for Creating and managing a successful Business Blog
- What are the essentials for blogging success in 2017?
- How to write a good blog post
- What are the latest blog Content Ideas to drive more traffic to your blog?
- How to improve your Blogs with these latest Blogging tools
- How to grow your blog audience and distribute your content
- What are the modern SEO blog posts optimization best practices?
- How to use Social Networks and using email marketing to drive more traffic to your blog
- How to improve your blog posts with YouTube videos
- How to do expert Video Blogging
- How to repurpose blog content to drive traffic
- How to Use Google Analytics to improve your blog
- A proven step by step process of Curating blog posts of industry influencers to get more exposure
And much more
This really is well researched and up-to-date content!
And all of this at INCREDIBLY LOW Prices!
Blogging has completely changed the way content is created on the internet today.
This is the age of technology. People are learning to use the internet to research the product or service they need before buying it.
A survey revealed that 60% of U.S online consumers say they have made purchases as a result of reading a blogger’s recommendation.
Not having a blog for your business is like leaving money on the table. I am sure you don’t want to do that.
It’s no wonder why more people are starting personal sites, hobby blogs, and even business and brand blogs to make their own little space on the internet.
You see blogging & business go hand in hand.
The blogging landscape is continuously evolving and favours the genuine, creative, unique makers and doers and not the ones creating poor quality blogs just for making a quick buck.
Don’t be that individual.
In recent times, I spoke on the phone with someone who had been creating websites for the last 10 years. He was complaining about how hard it was to make money with your website these days. I wondered what’s wrong with him – This is the BEST TIME to make a living writing about things you like and creating what you love to create.
He mentioned – “I was making $1,000 a month with just a crappy website with some affiliate links! Ugh, it’s too tough now.”
Right…I see the problem here. So you’re that type of individual, I thought to myself.
Basically his point was, the quality (and quantity) of blogs and niche websites have increased so much that shitty, unhelpful, and “crappy” blogs no longer make money like they used to by adding some banner ads and throwing up some affiliate links.
I’m personally grateful that this is the case.
Building a profitable blog is much more than driving loads of traffic to a spammy website with ads on it and hoping for clicks. Everything has shifted, making a more precious, beautiful Internet and virtual marketplace.
Here’s what I mean:
The Old way:
Get the masses to come to your blog and make a minuscule bit of money off of a tiny percentage of the legions of traffic driven to your site via flashy ads and shoddy affiliate links.
The New way:
Convert up to 50% (or more) of your visitors into lifetime customers that will buy your products at multiple price points. Create an authentic audience of people that enjoy YOUR WORK, and will pay you directly for goods and services. Quality, not quantity. Profit AND Purpose.
Overall, if you run your blog in the right way and ensure that both, your blog and the content within are appealing and genuine, then the rewards will be plentiful.
And I have got all the resources you need to help you succeed with your Profitable blogging strategy.
The Blogging for Profits is an in-depth guide overflowing with strategies, resources and best practices to help businesses monetize their blog.
This course has been designed for two groups of people:
- Business Owners who wanted to harness the power of blogging to grow their business
- Those working for Businesses who’ve been given the task of blogging – but who don’t know where to start The guide will take the readers step by step through how to set up a blog, thinking through goals for a blog, developing a content strategy, finding readers and growing traffic, establishing and growing a social media footprint and much more.
- This course is for you if you’re ready stop screwing around and turn your BLOG into a thriving BUSINESS.
So, Are you ready to get started????
This really is a Golden content! And deserves a HEAVY PRICE.
BUT, objective is to enable every entrepreneur and small business owner to arm them with the mobile marketing knowledge it takes to stand up to the big guys.
So, we decided to offer it to you AT a very HEAVY Discount but only for the next few days.